Hello, and welcome to My Happy Place.
I blog about film, comics, life, London, work, mobile, technology…
…and generally anything else that takes my fancy.
While you’re here though, you may as well spend some time learning more about who I am and what I do. But before we go any further, it’s important to understand the following:
Any thoughts and opinions published online, anywhere, are my own, and have never (and will never) reflect those of my employer(s) and/or clients past, present or future.
Glad that’s out of the way, right then –
Today I am:
- Digital Director at Ogilvy & Mather Advertising, London
- One half of the weekly mobile tech podcast, The Voicemail
- An occasional columnist at leading marketing publication, The Drum
- An EMEA contributor for the Social@Ogilvy blog
- Creator of the #EmptyUnderground photography project
- Founder of The Mobile Geeks of London meetup group
- An alumni of The Marketing Academy
Thanks for stopping by.
And hey, if you’ve come this far… Why not say hello?