August 20, 2008 / by James Whatley">James Whatley / Nokia, Travelling, Video / 18 Comments

So I got the call…

…I’m off to Helsinki to talk Social at Nokia with some of the best in the business.
If you’re one of the lucky few who are going, I guess I’ll see you there.

If not, watch this space – no doubt I’ll write some of it up 🙂

More to follow…

Last updated by at .

18 comments on “So I got the call…”

1. Kat says:

Brilliant! Both the clip usage & the fact that you get to go on such a cool trip!
    (will we get a write up quicker than Glasto?)

2. MartinSFP says:

Ooh – congratulations! Enjoy!

3. whatleydude says:

You really still waiting for my Glastonbury write up? Jeez.. I kinda moved on from that now.

D’ya think the readers really want to see the end of that? Maybe I should ask…

4. Kat says:

Ah you know I was just being cheeky ;o) like you say time passes and we look forward to new and exciting things! Promise me you’ll get pictures of snow if there’s any when you’re there though

5. whatleydude says:

I *could* go back and update it – I still have a fair amount of stuff I need to pull in. Hmm… I’ll ask the readers in another post tomorrow or something.

Cheers.

6. mike says:

humm, snow in September/October would be rather unusual for Helsinki 😉

7. Kat says:

Mike, you never know what may happen! I had a snow alert for Laax in Switzerland last week, OK so it was only 10cm on the glacier but snow’s snow and if there is any I want pics!

8. mike says:

Kat, if there is snow in Helsinki in Mid-September, i think we can *guarantee* pics 😉

9. Lau says:

Dammit, I was meant to go to that too but am touring…can’t complain though! Have a wicked time and tell us all about it… x

[Reply]

10. We are waiting for the pics. Have a good time there.

11. ARJWright says:

Congrats; and looking forward to reading all that you and other others will present (that’s talkable outside those walls anyways).

12. Mike says:

Congrats good sir! That sounds awesome, all the best.

[Reply]

13. looking forward to meeting you, started a wiki that we can (or can’t, it ‘s up to you) use!

14. Jaz says:

How cool! congrats mate, have fun – and behave!

15. Thejesh GN says:

Good to know. Will catch you in Helsinki.

16. Ms. Jen says:

Helsinki, I want to go to Helsinki…

I leave for the airport in 6 hours and rather than doing any thing useful (like packing, making food to take on the plane, etc.), I am reading my negleted feed list.

I definitely don’t want to go to Florida.

See you in Helsinki!